Mon, Dec 18|
Within Thin Lines Training Center
TACTICAL COMBAT CASUALTY CARE (18DEC2023)
Welcome to our Advanced TECC class, the Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC)
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2023, 8:00 AM CST – Dec 19, 2023, 5:00 PM CST
Within Thin Lines Training Center, 15412 S 70th Ct, Orland Park, IL 60462, USA
About the Course
The Cadre of instructors at the WTL Foundation has officially earned the Comittee of Tactical Emergency Casualty Care's seal as a recognized educational partner.
Through our dedication to providing realistic, in-depth, and authentic training, the WTL foundation guarantees every student's individual success and grasp of the knowledge.
Here at the WTL training center, we believe in catering our programs to each student's needs, career background, and experience level. This is why no two classes here are the same. We spend the time to get to know our students and deliver the C-TECC content in a specific manner that attends to everyone's abilities.
Although this will be the first TCCC session at this new training center, the Cadre Staff of the WTL foundation have years of experience, knowledge, and accredited instruction background.
Whether you are a Firefighter, EMT, Dispatcher, Law Enforcement Officer, Medical practitioner, Member of our Armed Forces, or any First Responder uniformed personnel, we honorably invite you to a course made with you in mind.
The Tactical Combat Casualty Care course teaches EMS practitioners and other prehospital providers how to respond to and care for patients in a civilian tactical environment.
The course presents the three phases of tactical care and integrates parallel EMS nomenclature:
- Hot Zone/Direct Threat Care that is rendered while under attack or in adverse conditions.
- Warm Zone/Indirect Threat Care that is rendered while the threat has been suppressed but may resurface at any point.
- Cold Zone/Evacuation Care that is rendered while the casualty is being evacuated from the incident site.
The 16-hour classroom course includes all new patient simulations and covers the following topics:
- Hemorrhage control including immediate action drills for tourniquet application throughout the course;
- Complete coverage of the MARCH assessment;
- Surgical airway control and needle decompression;
- Strategies for treating wounded responders in threatening environments;
- Caring for pediatric patients;
- Techniques for dragging and carrying victims to safety; and
- A final, mass-casualty/active shooter event simulation.
A the end of this class, students will earn 16 hours of education, life-saving training experience, and the support of the WTL foundation's resources in training, gear supply, community preparation, and mental health support. This is the WTL Seal of Support.
Our mission: To provide perseverance through communication and understanding; guidance through resources and education; and health advocacy through influence and coaching. The survivability of our First Responders and members of our Military Communities is our number one objective. And that survivability is succeeded by imperative training, accredited education, access to dependable gear supply, and most importantly, mental health resilience.
- Ticket type
TCCC Course (18DEC2023)Price$549.99Sale ended